How to Install Mozilla Firefox
Installing a better browser is super easy! It will allow you to access more features of the internet, along with gaining better security and protection from viruses.
To install and use Mozilla Firefox, there's just a few easy steps:
- Go to mozilla.com/firefox (or just click on that link). There should be a big button that says Download Now. Click it.
- Wait for the installer to download (should only take a second) and then, if you see a button that says "Run," click that. You may have to look inside the menu of your browser – look to the top right to see if there are any buttons that look like they might open up a list of options.
- Once you've clicked Run, you might also have to allow your computer to install the program. Click whatever button gives it permission to install.
- You should see Firefox open up, and there should now be an icon on your desktop that looks like this:
- You don't have to install Firefox every time, just once. From now on, you can click on that orange fox icon instead of whatever icon you used before, and go to transspa.com in the top bar.
We know that using a different browser can be difficult for some people; it's okay! If you have any technical issues that you think we can help you with, please Contact Us and describe the problem you're having in as much detail as you can. We'll do our best to help you out!