Stick & go with AMOLUX Diamond breast forms
Experience perfect luxury with AMOLUX Diamond self-adhering breast forms. These breast forms are full of natural movement and are soft as cashmere.
- Self-adhering silicone breast forms with built-in adhesive that's easy to stick to your body – these can be worn in regular cup bras!
- Or, leave the soft storage liner on the backing, and wear them in a pocket bra!
- Select your own nipple shape, size, and color: every pair of AMOLUX Diamonds comes with a FREE pair of Divine Nipples! Contact us for colors and sizing.
- Made with Ultra Soft silicone
- Non-shiny super-soft realistic finish
- Asymmetrical shape fits left and right, and helps to make shoulders look smaller
- Full of movement and bounce for the perfect luxury
- Natural-looking profile
- Crafted in Germany
- Includes a FREE Care Kit, which consists of:
- Six individual Skin Tac Wipes to help create a secure adhesive bond connecting the forms' adhesive backing and the skin (need a refill? Get more HERE!)
- AMOLUX Cleansing Lotion for cleaning & maintaining the AMOLUX breast forms' adhesive back
- AMOLUX Soft Brush to help remove dirt and dead skin cells from your breast forms
- Reusable fabric pads so you can wear your AMOLUX breast forms without adhesive
Plus, you can customize your nipples with the AMOLUX Diamond – we'll give you a FREE PAIR of AMOLUX Nipples with every pair of Diamond breast forms! For our customers who want to choose your size and color and even swap them out for your choice of looks, you can swap these out with a premium pair of Divine Nipples for even more options!
Tapered edges help create a more natural appearance on the body and the slightly concave back fits most body types.
AMOLUX Diamond breast forms have an adhesive silicone that covers the back of the breast form. Its unique adhesive pattern gives the sensation of having real, natural breasts, due to the natural tension created by the adhesive.
What Size AMOLUX Diamond Breast Form Should I Get?
First, you should know your band size! This refers to the circumference of your chest below the nipples, where the bra band will sit, and determines the "scale" of the breast form you'll need. Since the volume of each cup size increases as the band size gets larger, this is VERY important information when determining how a breast form will fit. Once you have your measurement, in inches, you'll add 2-3 inches to get your Band Size, and you'll use the "Size" number to follow the chart below. Find the column with your band size, and the row with your desired cup size, and the entry in that row and column tells you what size will fit you.
If you're not sure how to measure yourself, how to determine your band size, or how to use the sizing charts, just make an appointment for a Quick Shop or Transformation, and we'll measure you and fit you for forms – FREE!